- Continued to write a blog post for the SuperFriendly site
- More scheming with Joshua Blankenship and Matt Cook
- Finalized infrastructure diagram for a client
- Prepping with panel members for an upcoming PhillyCHI meetup called So, You Want to Be a Successful UX Practitioner?
- Coaching meeting with Jessi Hall, Abby Fretz, Geof Crowl, and Jesse Gardner
- Finished first draft of a syllabus for an upcoming class I’ll be teaching
- Reviewed an SOW for an upcoming project
- Studio meeting about upcoming capacity with Jessi Hall, Crystal Vitelli, and Joe Rinaldi
- New project discussion with Jessi Hall, Josh Clark, and Brad Frost
- Business development check-in meeting with Joe Rinaldi
- Jon Mall and I got tattoos in memory of our grandfather
- I shot photos at Portland Head Light and Old Orchard Beach
- Pooped in the woods
- Ate at Mistral with Em and Jeff and Sharon Clark
- Ate at Miyake, Fore Street, and Five Guys with Jon Mall
- Coronavirus news got real. Social distancing is the recommended containment strategy. The kids’ school is closed.
- Slept an average of 6 hours and 9 minutes per night. Average bedtime: 10:45pm. Average wake up time: 5:53am.