- Worked 38 hours
- Work on project content creation
- Sketched out SuperFriend fees for 3 new prospective projects
- Talked design systems with Mike McLeod
- Working session with Crystal Vitelli
- Caught up with Scott Cook
- Talked business models with Syd Leigh
- Biz dev check-in with Crystal Vitelli and Joe Rinaldi
- Finished editing the first episode of an upcoming design systems course
- Joined Immortal Tacos team for a launch prep call
- Shared thoughts with team 🤖⚡️ for growing their account
- Shot some B-roll
- Schemed with Octavius A. Newman
- Talked agency positioning with Lauren Deal
- 1-on-1 with Isa Sousa
- Account strategy call with Joshua Jantz, Matt Cook, Joshua Blankenship, Crystal Vitelli, and Joe Rinaldi
- New client sales call with Nicole Hampton, Brad Frost, and Joe Rinaldi
- Reviewed content samples with a client
- Interviewed by Rita Olds
- Pre-project call with Lauren Deal, Baby Grand, Celso White, Dontae Benn, Jessi Hall, and Joe Rinaldi
- Caught up with Abby Fretz
- Construction is going on in our house now in order to list to sell.
- Talked to my therapist about constantly feeling misunderstood.
- Took Em out for dinner at Vernick Fish for one last hoorah before Philly restaurants shut down again due to COVID restrictions.
- Twitter released Fleets this week. I thought I didn’t like the Story format, but I’m realizing it’s because they didn’t fit my usage of other social media. I use Facebook and Instagram for friends and family only, and I’m much more guarded about the content I share there. But, I use Twitter more casually as well as professionally and have a lot more to share via that platform. I could see myself using Fleets a lot.
- Our new pool inspection came back horrible. Lots of expensive work to do 😞
- The Sixers picked up Seth Curry, Dwight Howard, Danny Green, Terrance Ferguson, Tyrese Maxey, Isiah Joe, and Paul Reed and got rid of Al Horford and Josh Richardson. I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON.
- Slept an average of 6 hours and 22 minutes per night. Average time in bed: 7 hours and 21 minutes. Average bedtime: 9:46pm. Average wake up time: 4:42am.
- The Dark Knight (again)
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion
- Started Inception (again)
- Started The Killing Joke
- Nacho Libre
- Started part 2 of the 30x500 Academy course
Notable reads #
- Fantastic Four “Solve Everything” story arc by Jonathan Hickman and Dale Eaglesham
- Started Mister Miracle by Tom King and Mitch Gerads
- Invision release a great Guide to Building a Design System Community.
I learned a lot about shooting B-roll this week. Some videos that were invaluable: