- Worked 19 hours
- Talked to Dontae Benn about some new work
- Mapped out account planning sessions with Crystal Vitelli and Joe Rinaldi
- Started coaching with Jen Dary
- Biz dev check-ins with Crystal Vitelli and Joe Rinaldi
- 2021 account planning with Jessi Hall, Josh Clark, and Crystal Vitelli
- Arcade team meeting about revenue models with Julia Fernandez, Mike Carbone, and Leslie Camacho
- Schemed with Josh Luciano
- SuperFriendly Snack n’ Learn about “Making & Communicating Better Decisions” led by Nate Abele
- Mini-retrospective with a current client
- Made some updates to the SuperFriendly site
- Schemed with Sara Soueidan
- Weekly 1-on-1 with Julia Fernandez
- Talked new work with Kevin Cheung
- Em’s test results for COVID-19 came back positive. She quarantined in our bedroom, which means I slept on an uncomfortable couch all week. The kids did school from home. Many thanks to friends and family who dropped off food and groceries so we didn’t have to go out.
- We cleaned our house to get ready to move.
- Slept an average of 5 hours and 32 minutes per night. Average time in bed: 6 hours and 27 minutes. Average bedtime: 10:45pm. Average wake up time: 5:41am.
- Superman (1978) (again)
- Superman II (1980) (again)
- 24, season 1, episodes 1—19 (again)
- Popeye (again)
- Half of Spirited Away
Notable reads #
- Cable (2020) #3–#4
- X-Men (2019) #11–#12
- X-Force (2019) #12
- Marauders (2019) #12
- Excalibur (2019) #12
- X of Swords: Creation (2020) #1
- Watching You, chapters 36–41
- Disney announced 52 new, exciting things.
- Airbnb and Doordash IPO’d this week for a combined $167 billion.
- We are not good at designing, by jordisan.
- Try everything, by Jessica Harlee.